Information Technology Talent
Build your infrastructure and keep everything running smoothly and securely.
Information technology (IT) is the backbone of a business. It’s what keeps your business firing on all cylinders. From front-end developers to project managers to QA, Horizontal Talent supplies companies with the IT experts they need to operate with security and efficiency.
- Portfolio & Program Managers ● Project Managers ● Project Coordinators ● Systems Analysts ● Business Analysts ● Business Systems Analysts ● Application Analysts ● Data Analysts
App designers and developers understand the environment an application lives in, how the information flows and what happens when it’s received. Whether you’re buying and implementing packaged software or custom developing applications to solve your objectives, we have the app design and development expertise you need.
- Web & Desktop Application ● Architects and Developers ● Front End Developers ● Full Stack Developers ● Middleware developers ● Mobile/iOS Developers ● Developer SDET or Software Development Engineer in Test ● ERP Developers and Analysts
Once your IT project is built and ready to launch, testing and QA experts troubleshoot issues and make sure everything will run smoothly. From software testing to user acceptance testing (UAT), Horizontal Talent’s specialists implement and adhere to rigorous QA protocols.
- QA Engineer ● QA Tester ● QA Lead ● QA Manager ● Unit Tester ● Regression Tester ● User Acceptance Tester ● Integration Tester ● Load Tester ● Certified Software Test Professional (CSTP) ● Certified Associate in Software Testing (CAST) ● Certified Manager in Software Testing (CMST) ● Certified Software Tester (CSTE) ● Automation Engineers ● Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET)
Data generated by an enterprise is a gold mine. But translating this valuable data to actionable insights requires data and analytics expertise. These business intelligence specialists collect and organize information, pick out patterns, communicate findings and discover wins for your organization.
- Business Intelligence Engineer & Developers ● BI Administrator ● BI Analyst ● BI Manager ● Data Architect ● Data Modeler ● Data Warehouse Developer ● Data Warehouse Architect ● Big Data Architects/Developers ● Database Developers ● ETL Developer ● Data Scientist
- Information Security Analysts ● Certified Protection Professional (CPP) ● Cyber Security Engineers ● Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) ● CISO ● IT Risk Management ● Physical Security Professional (PSP) ● Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) ● NERC Critical Infrastructure Protection (NERC CIP)
- Helpdesk, Desktop Support, and Application Support Professionals ● DevOps, Automation, and Cloud Professionals ● Systems/Network Administrators, Engineers, and Architects ● Database Engineers and Administrators ● Telephony / VOIP Specialists ● Telecommunications Engineers and Analysts ● Incident Management ● Problem Management
Our other areas of
Business & StrategyTo achieve your business goals, you need to clearly define your requirements and establish the right processes to execute them. Our expertise in this field helps us find the right agents of change to meet your needs and drive your business forward. Keep your projects on time, on target and on budget.